IQ OPTION IN INDONESIA - REVIEW 2022, LOGIN AND ADVICES
Over the past few years, retail trading has become quite popular in Indonesia, one of the biggest countries in South-Asia. As markets opened up, the Indonesian youth, along with most of the general populace almost jostled for success in trading markets, as the whole world discovered a rich untapped market in the country. Binary Options trading has emerged as one of the most popular forms of trading in the country.
- Min. Deposit 100000 IDR
- Min. Investment 10000 IDR
- Special Payment Methods for Indonesia
- Binary Options and Digital Options Trading
- Forex, CFDs on Stocks, Commodities, Cryptos, ETFs...
- Free Demo Account
Details for trading with IQ Option in Indonesia
The IQ Option trading platform offers a great variety of trading instruments to its traders, including binary options, digital options, forex, CFDs and cryptocurrencies. Traders can open a practice account for free with 10000 USD worth of money.
IQ Option Indonesia: Where to Login and Register
Due to some changes in restrictions from the Indonesian Monetary authorities, Indonesian citizens cannot access iqoption.com directly. Indonesian traders can instead use Id-iqoption.com or click on our link below to access the IQ Option website. Alternatively, Indonesian traders can also access iqoption.com through a VPN application.
The Android app of IQ Option was recently updated to allow Indonesian traders to login and access the service. Users can simply download the most recent version of the app from Google’s Play store to gain access to trading.
Traders encountering any difficulties from Indonesia and Turkey can now officially use VPN to access the IQ Option, thanks to changes made by the broker.
Depositing in Indonesia
Traders can use any of their preferred methods of deposits, as available on the official deposits page. These include bank card deposits including Visa and Mastercard, wire transfers for regions such as Rakyat Indonesia, CIMB Niaga, Mandiri, Central Asia and Negara Indonesia and through E-wallets such as WebMoney, AdvCash, Skrill and Neteller.
After selecting their preferred method of deposits, traders can simply fill in the corresponding fields for card number, e-Wallet number, amount and any additional bank information. Deposits are instantly processed and are usually credited to the trader’s bank account within minutes.
IQ option supports the local currency, the IDR, or Indonesian Rupiah. The minimum deposit amount is 100000 IDR. Minimum withdrawals are fixed at 20,000 IDR and Minimum investments at 10000 IDR. In Indonesia, IQ Option supports RUB, EUR, GBP, USD and IDR for indonesian traders.
Withdrawing for Indonesian clients
For users depositing with a bank card, they may withdraw an amount equal to the amount deposited in the last 90 days back to the same bank card, thereby claiming a “refund”. This method usually takes up to 9 business days for the funds to be credited back to the bank card. All other funds can be withdrawn through an e-wallet or wire transfer.
Users who have deposited through an e-wallet, can withdraw the funds back to the same e-wallet account almost instantaneously. This method is not available in AdvCash. For users using wire transfers for a deposit, they can use it to withdraw funds easily. This usually takes 3 business days.
Some special payment methods in Indonesia
IQ Option has always prioritized convenience and has come up with some alternative payment methods. These include Perfect Money, Astropay Card and Local Banks in Rakyat Indonesia, CIMB Niaga, Mandiri, Central Asia and Negara Indonesia.
Binary options trading in Indonesia
Binary options is increasing in popularity in Indonesia and it is not illegal. There is no law banning the trading of binary options.
Forex trading in Indonesia
The legality of forex trading in Indonesia has come under question time and again since many years. On law, it is currently legal to access forex brokers in Indonesia. However, the decision to trade may be influenced by several cultural and religious factors in Indonesia.
The exchange rate of the country’s national currency as well as forex brokers in Indonesia are controlled by the Bank of Indonesia. It regulates and monitors foreign exchange brokers who have to follow some stringent rules, terms, conditions and limitations formulated by the bank. There are very few Indonesia based forex brokers due to the above-mentioned rules and regulations. However, Indonesians can access Forex brokers from some other countries.
IQ Option in Indonesia
Traders in Indonesia can easily access IQ Option, as they fall beyond the jurisdiction of ESMA regulations. As a result, they have access to more instruments than their European counterparts, with higher leverage.
Trading instruments available for Indonesian Traders at IQ Option
- Digital Options Trading: Indonesian traders can access two different types of options, one of them being digital options. Trading digital options allow traders to choose between different strike prices. Successful payout percentage can be up to 900%
They are available in the following currency pairs:
- 8 Over the counter digital options for weekends
- 19 Standard digital options for trading on weekdays.
Digital Options have expiry time ranging from 1 minute to 5 minutes. Trades can also be entered late, with the resultant expiry times being less than one minute.
- Stock CFD Trading: IQ Option offers one of the smallest stock trades at $20, requiring a margin of $1 to place. It has a total of 174 stock CFDs to trade in, and Indonesian traders can trade with leverage of up to 1:20.
- Binary Options Trading: Indonesian traders have no limitations when it comes to accessing binary options in IQ Option. They offer 60 instruments including commodities such as gold, stock indices, individual stocks and forex pairs. The lowest expiry time is 1 minute and the maximum payout percentages can be up to 95%.
- Forex Trading: IQ Option offers an impressive selection of forex pairs, at 85. Indonesian traders have access to leverage of up to 1:1000 on some pairs. Pairs which have a high risk or suffer from extreme volatility have maximum leverage fixed at 1:100 and 1:300.
- Cryptocurrency CFD Trading: IQ Options offer contract for differences for cryptocurrencies, making it convenient for traders to access the market. Traders can freely speculate on the price of cryptocurrencies without owning them direct. It offers two types of CFDs for standard cryptos and special cryptos.
- Commodity Trading: IQ Options offer CFDs on commodities such as crops, metals, energies etc. Since they are CFDs, it allows traders to go long or buy and go short or sell. There are 6 commodity CFDs available, which can be traded with as little as $1 per trade. Indonesian traders have access to leverage up to 1:150.
- ETF Trading: ETFs or exchange traded funds enable traders to gain exposure to a whole market sector by trading just a single ETF. Through it, a trader can diversify his/her portfolio easily. Indonesian traders can access ETFs at very low spreads and leverage of 1:20.
IQ OPTION TRADING PLATFORM
IQ Option Mobile Apps
IQ Option’s official mobile Apps for Android as well as iOS are available for free at Google’s Play Store and Apple’s App Store respectively for all Indonesian citizens. For traders looking to trade binary options through a mobile device, he/she can download the Android APK app or the PWA App for iPhone to access the market.
For more Infos please read our Articles about IQ Option APK and IQ Option PWA
Trading has finally become popular in Indonesia over the past few years. Brokers such as IQ Option offer a reliable and secure way of accessing trading markets from Indonesia.